Meaningful Use Resources
eHealthDC is committed to helping providers meet federal and District Meaningful Use requirements while improving care coordination through the adoption of HIE tools. Our website was launched in 2018 in partnership with DHCF to serve as a “one-stop shop” for Meaningful Use and HIE resources in the District.
You will find information relevant to your practice, provided in a variety of formats, including tip sheets, training modules, webinars and links. As content is completed, it is published and available for download.
Meaningful Use Program Requirements
Meaningful Use Links
Below are examples of the many topics covered by eHealthDC resources, and we are adding to the online repository regularly.
- DC Medicaid EHR Incentive Program
- Modified Stage 2 and Stage 3 Meaningful Use Program Requirements
- DC Medicaid EHR Incentive Program Registration & Attestation
- Transitions of Care
- Public Health Measures
- Patient Engagement
- Privacy & Security Assessments
- Clinical Quality Measures (CQMs)
- HIE: Privacy, Security and Consent
- HIE: Tools and Training